Friday, February 20, 2009

So Much in One Time, One Space, One Place.....To Be Contained or Lived

I will live today not worrying about what anyone thinks....I will not worry about what I think at every moment. In fact I will try not to think so much. Enjoying this coffee Maci just brought me may be the most thoughtful thing I do all day.
I will live loudly with the kids. I will not let the nagging names of the folks who I think about when my house isn't perfect, talk without answering in my head "go away....your thoughts are not my reality".
I will be sad when I need to,I feel tears so often in the last few weeks, I will let myself give in today, I will cry in the shower, maybe even loudly.
I will miss the people I need to miss, I will believe that the ones who are living really do miss me like they say they do.

Today, I will remind myself that it is never to late for a new successful life.
I, today need to remind myself that I can be all these things and feel all these things, sadness, anger, joy, hope, grief,anxiousness and still be of sound mind and sound body. That just because someone doesn't really get it, doesn't make me a fraud or a fake, it just means they don't get it and that is okay, for all concerned.

I will do unto me as I would have others do unto me or as I do unto others. I will show kindness, and peace, I will speak hope and encouragement and I will let some things go. I will change the standard if even for a moment.
Today I will be okay.
This is my story today, one of not getting it, not being able to hold on to all that is swirling at once. My story today seems to carry so much hope and so much grief, so much contentedness and so much of a need to move and change all at once, pain and peace, too many things that are so different in one time, one space, on spirit and body that I can hardly contain it all.
I don't think I can contain it all. I am not sure I want to contain it all.
I will move today in each part of this story, one step closer to the best we can be.

3 comments:

J-Mom said...

Hugs to you girl! I love you!

Jen James said...

Okay, I want to send you some peace!!! Remember all is providential, and remember God loves you right now, right at this moment, exactly as you are, and it's going to be alright! Ask the Holy Spirit to come and manage the swirling issues, and bring you to a peaceful place. Christ wants you to have peace, it's the last thing he said while here on earth. Time to embrace it Suzanne.

himhimthem said...

thank you.
jen I recieved your comment in my in box at a moment appointed by the Lord Himself....I am sure of it.
The prayers are appreciated and accepted with a humble spirit.