Sunday, June 15, 2008

Housekeeping

It has been pointed out by my sweet Grandma that I have some spelling errors...I would like to say I use to spell well, now I just spell wrong and use spell check...if it is a word, even the wrong one however, it doesn't catch it...oooops...Please forgive me. As I am teaching this year and writing I am going to be diligent in my spelling skills getting re-sharpened, after hanging out with a bunch of kids with little sleep for the last few years. ON the bright side, you all love me and know me and mostly how I speak so you can just guess....maybe I am testing you.

4 comments:

tn_lizzie2000 said...

Yep, I'm sure it's a test! :-)

Eye rote two ewe be four, butt my spell cheque missed sum words.

Did I pass your test? Can you read what I wrote? I cannot sleep... took too much medicine. Grr.

Mondays are good days for Mommy-naps, yes? I hope so!

I love you, Suzanne. I'll call you soon, and let's get together and talk about school for next year!

J-Mom said...

That's awesome that your Grandma checks out your blog. So far I can't remember seeing the spelling mistakes, so obviously it hasn't hindered my experience!!!

Always Been Different said...

Now Woman! You know we homeschool moms can't spel LOL!

Love and miss ya bunches
Jeanette

Anonymous said...

I just figured with so many kids, time was at a premium and you had to type FAST so your fingers got confused.... ;o)

Don't worry about it. The message gets through!

(a friendly stranger...)