Saturday, July 19, 2008

Back By Popular Demand





Ok, I have had a request for some recent pictures of DJ.....so here he is by popular demand. He is the baby (still) so finding someone to take fun

pictures of him is never a problem....I included my photographers at the end of the pictures (maci and martha), so everyone would know who had all the fun with DJ.

He grows more everyday and when I look at him I can hardly believe it has only been 4 years since we had him. He is a constant reminder of God's great love. He came along when we needed him most (but didn't know it at the time). He has, in many ways kept our family attached to one another over his short life time. Often when I am tired with the big kid set, I don't want to sit down and have a quiet dinner with all of them, I remember that he and Maggie need what the older four have had. He keeps my teenagers and my pre-teens coming home for dinner (even if it is just because it is our rule). DJ makes Zachary smile when no one can and he reminds me that inside Zachary somewhere is the 4 year old that adored me. I am firmly set in the preparing to send them out camp with my older kids, but DJ keeps my life light and makes us giggle. Enjoy them all in all seasons.

3 comments:

J-Mom said...

How adorable!!

J-Mom said...

Thought I'd reply to the memory. Of course since we have missed each other at Mom's dinners and different events, I too have the same memories you have of the one Mom's dinner and also the butterflies. I know that I have just thought you have a wonderful spirit and hope one day to get to know each other better.

Always Been Different said...

just growing up to fast :-)