Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Energy Boost

We just returned with a new shot of energy from our beach trip. Every time I see the ocean I am reminded of how small I am in this world and how little so many of the daily things we worry about really matter. I come back refreshed and ready to tackle the world along with a new respect for taking care of our space, more on that later. While we were gone life went on and Memphis never stopped moving, but for just a few days my world slowed down and I found a renewed peace. Thanks to each of you who sent well wishes, and questions of where I was and why I wasn't writing, it meant a lot to be missed. I will write tons more in the very near future about some of the things I thought about and saw while gone, but for now have a peaceful day.
These are my ramblings.
Now, go share yours.

No comments: