Thursday, April 3, 2008

Usually, but not Always

Usually, I have tops too low cut for the homeschool crowd, but not risque enough for the others, who ever they are.
Too, liberal for my conservative christian faith, but to conservative to be considered important enough to take serious.
Usually, I am not easily offended, but most of the time I don't let that mean I can't say the truth I have come to witness in my story.
Mostly, I am opinionated, but my opinions don't fit the box, any box.
I have friends from both sides of the tracks of politics, socio-economics and faith, I love them all and they love me, or at least encouraged. I am not sure where I fit.
My kids only like me every now and again, my husband likes me more every day, and I like myself enough to be happy when I wake up.
I go to bed in peace if I know that God and husband are pleased and blessed by life, in that order, (but I have found if I am pleasing my husband I know that God is pleased), that is another really conservative view....apparently.
Trauma changed me once for the worse, but now I am becoming more of my best every day in every part and every way.
The shape of my box has never been one that can be easily wrapped in any roll of paper.
I am ok with that, today.
This is where I am at today.
How about you? Now tell someone.

1 comment:

Always Been Different said...

I am glad you are who you are and I am so proud to know you my friend!

I miss you more EVERYDAY!!!

Your Friend
Jeanette